The University of California (UC) is generally regarded as one of the best public universities in the country, and has nine colleges that provide undergraduate and graduate education: UC Berkeley, UC Santa Barbara, UCLA, UC San Diego, UC Davis, UC Irvine, UC Santa Cruz, UC Merced, UC Riverside.
The UC has over 238,000 students from all over the world, and more than 190,000 faculty and staff. Berkeley, which is the main campus of the system, has about 33,000 students.
The following Ezera Research Fellowship is given by the University of California, Berkeley for graduate African students who are enrolled in a doctoral program at the same university.
- Host University: University of California, Berkeley.
- Host Country: United States.
- Study Level: PhD.
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award.
- Number of Awards: NA.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Subject Eligibility: Social Sciences, Humanities, Public Policy
- Application Deadline: 8 February, 2021.
About The Scholarship:
The 2021 Ezera Research Fellowship is currently open for graduate students from West Africa, who are enrolled in a doctoral program at the University of California, Berkeley.
The Fellowship prioritize students who demonstrate special promise of advancing scholarship in African Studies in humanities, the social sciences and public policy.
Students who are interested to apply for this fellowship must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates have to be from Africa. (Students from West Africa are prioritized).
- Candidates should be enrolled in a doctoral program at the University of California, Berkeley.
- Candidates must have been admitted in the University of California, Berkeley.
- Candidates should have excellent academic, management and research abilities.
- Candidates must be interested in advancing scholarship in African Studies.
How To Apply:
Applicants who are eligible to apply are invited to check the official application website to submit their application before the application deadline. Late submitted applications will not be considered.
Visit the official website for more details.