Located in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England, The University of Bradford was established as a publicly funded research university. It is organized into multiple departments with various subjects such as:
Health Studies School: the Faculty used to be the School of Nursing; it offers programs and degrees in nursing, physiotherapy, midwifery, occupational therapy and radiography. The department also offers specialized courses in drug therapy and part-time courses in dementia care.
Law, Social Sciences and Management School: The department began with an accredited LLB degree in 2005. This program offers a variety of masters, MBA and doctoral degrees in parallel with the undergraduate courses. The Faculty’s research is international and interdisciplinary, with five principal research groups that include all major fields of management, as well as cooperation and exchange partnerships and agreements with 20 universities all over the Americas, Australia, Canada, Denmark, France, the Netherlands, Spain and Sweden.
Technology, Engineering and Design School: The University received many of the engineering classes of the Bradford Institute of Technology that are still teaching today, such as civil engineering. The school offers a significant range of undergraduate and graduate design and technology programs. Their research topics cover automotive engineering, polymers, telecommunications, and advanced materials engineering.
Students will experience academic and industry from the experts who are forming the future shape of their profession, they will study in excellent facilities.
The university has spent millions of pounds in high tech educational environments that include a motion capture studio and Bloomberg trading room.
- Host University: University of Bradford.
- Host Country: United Kingdom.
- Study Level: PhD.
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding.
- Scholarship Worth: 100% full tuition fee.
- Number of Awards: NA.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application Deadline: January 27, 2021.
The International School of Management scholarship is open to international students who wish to pursue a PhD degree program in various subjects such as health, life sciences, public management, social sciences and law at the University of Bradford.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
Selected applicants will receive a scholarship to help finance their full costs of study, a grant at the UKRI rate of £15,285 per annum in 2020/21, as well as a research training support award of £2,000 covering travel and fieldwork expenses.
To be admitted, the candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates are required to apply for the chosen PhD program as usual but specify that they plan to complete the WRDTP award application in the funding section.
- Applicants must be international students.
- Supporting Documents: The academic transcripts related to the previous attended university/school should me submitted, along with a copy of student’s passport and other related documents.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an overall score of at least 80*, and sub-tests not less than: 18 in Reading, 17 in Writing, 17 in Listening and 20 in Speaking if you require a Tier 4 visa.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide a proof of proficiency in English if it’s not your first language. The minimum standard entry requirement of 6.0 IELTS.
In order to be registered in the program, candidates have to apply to the university’s PhD program.
Check the official website for more details.