International students have now the opportunity to study in Australia and benefit from the scholarships offered by La Trobe University for the academic year 2021/2022.
Located in Melbourne, La Trobe University is one of the greatest public research Universities in Australia where it provides a wide range of undergraduate, postgraduate, research, English and pathway courses. Students have the possibility to study a variety of programs and courses like law, business, life sciences, public health and rural health among others.
The other benefits of La Trobe University is that they provide Work Integrated Learning to support students and help them acquire professional skills in order to be ready to face real life challenges.
Students can also participate in study abroad programmes available in La Trobe’s partner universities in other countries.
The following scholarship is presently open for internation students who want to apply for an undergraduate and masters degree program in La Trobe University, Australia.
- Host country: Australia.
- Host university: La Trobe University, Australia.
- Study Level: Undergraduate, masters.
- Scholarship Worth: $15,000 per year.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application Deadline: December 31, 2021.
Eligibility and Selection Criteria:
- The following scholarship is a Tuition award provided and sponsored by La Trobe University for undergraduate and masters degree program.
- The award value is $15,000 per year for up to four years.
- Both domestic and international students can apply for this scholarship.
- The selection process is based upon academic merit of students and not financial need.
- Students must be ambitious, responsibile and have the ablity to work both in groups and independently.
- Students must have good english communication skill, and meet the La Trobe University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at La Trobe University, Australia.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent, bachelors degree certificate or equivalent, an offer for a full-time program at La Trobe University.
The scholarship application will automatically be reviewed by La Trobe University if you have and offer for a full-time program at La Trobe University, and your chosen course is eligible.
All you need to do is to apply for an eligible course in La Trobe Regional Campus. No other application is needed.
Visit their official website for more details.