Every year, the Bristol University is investing on scholarships and student services to give the opportunity for the brightest international students to study in the UK.
With its inspirational teaching and research excellence, the Bristol University is considered to be one of the best Public colleges in the United Kingdom and it is rated number #58 in QS Global World Rankings for 2021.
Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are open for courses beginning in 2020.
- Host Institution(s): University of Bristol.
- Host Country: United Kingdom.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters.
- Eligible Countries: International.
- Application Deadline: March 31/ June 30 (annual).
Field of study:
All full-time Undergraduate or full-time taught postgraduate programmes offered by the university are eligible for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarships except Dentistry, Medicine and Veterinary Science.
- Undergraduate students: Awards valued at £5,000 and £10,000 are available for September 2020 entry.
- Postgraduate students: Awards valued at £5,000, £10,000 and £20,000 are available for September 2020 entry.
- The scholarships can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Interested students who wish to apply apply for a Think Big Scholarship should meet the following criteria:
- Students should be international.
- Students should have been applied to begin a full-time or one-year undergraduate/postgraduate degree in one of the eligible courses at the University of Bristol in September 2020.
How To Apply:
The Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship application is submitted online by filling out an online form at the official website (link found below).
There are two rounds of applications for postgraduate scholarships:
- The deadline for the first round is 29 March.
- The deadline for the second round is 14 June.
We strongly advise students to check the official website for more details about how to access the application form andhow to apply for this scholarship.