The University of Lethbridge is a comprehensive research public university, based in the academic tradition of liberal education, situated in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada, with a second campus in the city of Calgary, Alberta.
The university is recognized by the Alberta Post-Secondary Learning Act and qualified as a “comprehensive teaching and research university” (CARU), meaning that it has a variety of professional and educational programs that usually offer both undergraduate and graduate degrees and are strongly research-oriented.
The University offers many undergraduate and graduate programs in its different faculties and schools.
Each department contains subjects of specialization, represented as follows:
- Arts and Science Faculty;
- Fine Arts Faculty;
- Education Faculty;
- Health Sciences Faculty;
- Liberal Education School;
- Business Dhillon School;
- Graduate Studies School.
The Agility Innovation and Entrepreneurship Program was started at the university in 2015. It encourages transdisciplinary innovation, as well as social innovation, and includes a creative workspace in the new science and university building to expand the university’s original and specialized creative spaces.
The University of Lethbridge placed in second place in Canada in the predominantly undergraduate university category in Maclean’s 2021 ranking of universities.
The School of Graduate Studies at the University of Lethbridge offers candidates the ability to pursue an international scholarship.
The Scholarship Program is offered to top students of national and international nationalities who would like to study at the university.
- Host Country: Canada.
- Host Institution: University of Lethbridge, Canada.
- Fellowship level: MA, MSc or PhD.
- Application Deadline: Saturday, May 15, 2021.
- Fellowship Value: $15, 000.
- Eligible countries: International students.
Level of Degree:
University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies Scholarship is open for National and International Students at MA, MSc and PhD Degrees.
The Admissible classes are open in the following Subjects:
- Master of Science;
- Doctor of Philosophy;
- Master of Arts.
All international students are qualified to apply for this scholarship and be a part of the University of Lethbridge.
Benefits of the Scholarship:
The University of Lethbridge School of Graduate Studies Scholarship, is offering for the successful students an opportunity to get an award of 15.000 $ to pursue their studies.
To be selected, students must meet the requirements listed below:
- Good communication in English, both written and spoken;
- Candidates are required to have a bachelor’s and a master’s degree or equivalent in the relevant subject area ;
- Independent reflexing and a good capacity of analysis to conceive scientific and technical innovating ideas;
- Candidates should have an application for a full-time program at the University of Lethbridge, Canada ;
- Applicants must demonstrate that they meet the University of Lethbridge’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Interested and eligible applicants must complete an online application on the University of Lethbridge’s Scholarships and Awards Portal.
Visit the official website for more details.