The University of Waterloo is a public research university established in 1956, with the main campus located in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
Waterloo consistently ranks among the top Canadian institutions, it helps students gain relevant experience for whatever they want to do in their future and help them explore their passions through North America’s largest co-op program, international exchanges, clubs, certificate programs, lab work, field studies, hackathons, and many more workshops.
Students may even graduate with up to 24 months of paid work experience if they are part of a co-op program at Waterloo.
One more thing why students from all over the world choose to study at Waterloo is because they have the ability to customize their degree, they can study and explore two disciplines at the same time and still graduate in the same length of time.
Every year, one scholarship is offered to an outstanding student entering the first year of any program available in the faculty of Arts except Accounting and Financial Management at the University of Waterloo.
Hendley Entrance International Scholarship was established to honors Brian Hendley who served at the University of Waterloo as dean of the Faculty of Arts from 1991 to 1999 and who continues to teach in the Department of Philosophy.
- Host country: Canada.
- Host university: University of Waterloo.
- Department: Faculty of art.
- Degree level: Undergraduate.
- Scholarship value: $3,000.
- Number of awards: Only one scholarship.
- Eligible nationalities: Canadian/Permanent resident, International/study permit student.
- Application Deadline: February 1, 2021.
Acceptable Course or Subjects:
Undergraduate degree programs in any subject available in the Faculty of Art except for Accounting and Financial Management.
• Applicant must have a high school certificate or an equivalent certificate
• Applicant must be entering Year One of any program in the Faculty of Arts
• The recipient will be chosen on the basis of his/her academic record
How to apply:
To be considered for this entrance scholarship, applicants must take admission in an
undergraduate degree program in the Faculty of Art at the University of Waterloo. After being enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this academic award. No separate application is required.
Visit the official website for more details.